Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year and two days of kiting

Happy New Year!!!


Two baby shots to ring in the new year. This is Jacob Thomas Helm, Kristin's new nephew. He was born Dec. 29th at about 8 p.m. His weight was 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 21 inches long.

This is Kyle and Elisa's little baby boy Sidney. Isn't he cute.....

If you have any other baby pictures to share please send them to me and I'll add them.

Hope to see you on the water soon
:) :) :)

---------------------------------------

Dec. 30, 2010

A little wind but clear and cool

It's about 3 o'clock and we are out for a walk. Harley in the closer dog and Bebe is in the rear. Today they weren't so cold, but maybe board. I was trying to get the kiters in the shot too.

It wasn't very windy but there were two guys trying to get out. Unfortunately there was more walking than wind.

As we walked up Bay Shore I noticed the snow filled mountains. So cool.

So we walked to the bay over bridge to get another shot of the mountains

Harley and Bebe on our way home. They loved the mountains too.

Dec. 29, 2010

Clearing winds. Windy and cold.

At about 4 o'clock Ruth sent me to the post office to drop off some boxes for her parents in Cleveland Ohio. I saw the wind was coming up and some kiters on the water. It was time to get home.

By the time I got home and grabbed the dogs it was about 5:30, but I wanted to check out the action at Belmont. Unfortunately Bebe and Harley did not like the idea of going for a walk. The wind was very cold, but they hung in there.

It's tough to tell but this is Kyle going starboard. He told me later that the guys that were out were Dong, Trevor, Chuck, Faycal and naturally Kyle.

This shot is a little closer but with the sun going down I was limited with what I could capture.

Under the circumstances this was a pretty good jump. I was trying to hold the dogs, and both were barking, with the sun going down catch a jump.

It's now close to 6 o'clock and it's starting to get dark but the group hung in there until the wind died.

I always find the sunsets amazing. As you can see by double clicking on the picture, the sun us going behind the island and there's still a little wind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home