Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No clearing winds today. Got shots of Bebe and sunset!!

October 27, 2010

No clearing winds. Got Bebe shots a sunset and hope for wind tomorrow.

Today around noon winds started blowing out of the North. It was cool because I thought it might really rage....NOPE!!!!

So Bebe and I took a long walk because it was so beautiful we needed to get out of the house and get some exercise. First we went down to the beach and sent texts out regarding he wind, then it was off to Second Street to show off Bebe's Halloween outfit. First stop was the Belmont Athletic club and set it up so we can start working out the first. Next stop to Wells Fargo, then it was off to Von's. After we got milk, and half and half and we stopped by the pier.

It took a few shots of her on this little wall near Belmont Brewery. I finally got Bebe to give me a cute profile shot, but I didn't like the steal bars in the background.

This is the shot Ruth liked because it shows off her pumpkin outfit. Many people commented on it, you be the judge. Then it was down the bike path past dog beach and to the water fountain at the Granada launch ramp so I could get Bebe a drink of water. It was really hot today. Maybe 80 degrees.

There were no clearing winds today so I worked on the garage and rearranged a lot of stuff. The gave Ruth a hand cutting back her roses. Then her brother Randy came over around 6 o'clock and I ran down to take this shot of the sunset.

Randy left. Ruth fixed dinner. Sara was studying for a test and I was very happy to be able to maneuver in the garage once again without knocking down things :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home