Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tuesday and Wednesday....NOTHING ! ! ! !

It's Wednesday night and there was nothing today regarding wind, and nothing yesterday either. So I did some paint touch-up around the front door and house trim. Then Klaus came over and we walked down to the beach just to look. NOTHING!!! Then I worked on the North bar that he welded.

Tuesday night I took three shots of the sunset. I think the smoke from the fires up North created a very interesting look.

Pray for wind ......
The bike path looked eerie as people got their late night exercise.
The volley ball players had a halo over their heads.

I thought the pier looked best. Very cool reflection of the sunset against the water.

Well that's all for now. More stuff around the house tomorrow. I have the garage door guy coming and then ??????????????? who knows.

WIND, lets hope there's wind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home