Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Klaus and Rijk come over for some fun

Today started out by me thinking it may not blow. Then it came up a little and I decided to go down to the water just to check it out.

There was enough to go out on Matt's directional because I wanted to try the instructions that Peter gave us on Sunday. As you anticipate the turn take your back foot out and keep the kite low as you change direction. As you go toe-side, and the kite naturally swings up, switch your feet. I was able to get my foot out of the back binding and make the turn, but couldn't get the foot switching thing. I talked to Peter again and he said to go on-line to ikitesurfmag.com and check it out....OK I will.

When I packed up my kite stuff who should be walking up the ramp to join Rijk and myself was Klaus. He said he had a keg. Let's go. OK it's a little smaller than I thought.

Naturally he wanted us to see his new car, but he also had new clothes to show us. Very cool!!

The four of us plan on going out tomorrow evening to BJ's restaurant in Huntington Beach. We can't wait.

We asked our neighbor John to take a picture of the group. I said, "Count to three John." I think he pushed the button on "two". What do you think???

The four of us are going for a ride in Klaus's new VW Passat CC. I went online but I couldn't find what the CC stood for. Anyway we hope there's going to be a little wind tomorrow, then we will head down the road for a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home