Friday, December 4, 2009

Sara's off to Asia

December 4, 2009, Sara is off to Asia after Christmas Party.


Sara asked us to drive her to Redondo Beach so she could hook up with Brian at her company Christmas party. I parked the car and waited for Ruth to return. A few minutes later she said, "They want us to join them for a drink." "Sure" and I fed the meter.

I decided to snap a few pictures of the group since no one was taking picturs.

Sara, on the left and Brian, her boyfriend on the right were enjoying their steaks. Mmmm.

She may be smiling now but in about two hours she will be jumping on a plane for a 15 hour plane ride to Seoul Korea. She is meeting up with her grade school chum Lena.

To me this is why I parked the car. I was destined to take their company picture. I think I took shots on three different cameras. He if I wasn't there they wouldn't have this shot to remember the evening. Sara said to someone, "See where I get it." What????

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home