Wednesday, January 6, 2010

We arrived home to a new pet, Bebe

January 4th and 5th, 2010

Sorry, we've been out of town for a couple of weeks and haven't had a chance to wish all of you a

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Monday and Tuesday were our first days back in Los Angeles, and it was a bit of a culture shock. All of the traffic, the people and OH by the way, we have a new dog, Bebe.

When I arrived home from the airport Bebe was actually in the shower. It was a flash back to the "Scooby The Snake" days. Ruth had put Bebe there because the last time Bebe was in the car she got car sick.

This is her "home" when she's downstairs.

Since it was my first day back I needed some exercise, so we went for a walk up to 2nd Street.

Louis lives just a few doors north of us so naturally Bebe and Louis had to say "Hello." He's a very large lab. Just what Bebe needs. She likes her boys BIG.

Only one day back and I was having a taco and beer craze so we had to drop into Taco Surf. Mmmmm.

Next stop was to the hardware store for a "doggy door" and then to Pussy and Pouch. Ruth's new favorite store next to Petco.

While there James, the store manager, had to show Ruth a new tote bag. She ordered one.

On Tuesday I had to go to Court and contest a traffic ticket. Rijk went with me. On our way home I called Ruth. So Rijk, Ruth and I went out to lunch.

Naturally Bebe had to be dressed in a coordinating outfit.....pink.

We ate at Le Creperie and it was very good. Bebe and her new friend waited outside.

Our next stop was Pussy and Pouch again. Ruth had to show Bebe how to dress "boy."

Then a potty break. Unfortunately Bebe did not cooperate.

I think the shot of the day was Ruth walking with Bebe in her pink poodle doggy carrier. It just cracks me up. Naturally Ruth has a matching purse.

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 5:20 PM , Anonymous Trucos facebook said...

Those pets are so beatifull.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home