Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday....was a day of rest.

The wind blew during the night but it didn't blow at Belmont today. So Ruth and I took a walk up to Chuck's for lunch. I couldn't help myself, I had to order the chili size. Ruth was healthy, she ordered the turkey burger and fruit. I'll fast tomorrow.

After we ate we took a walk down the bike path doing our part picking up trash left my others on the beach.

What a difference. Friday, Saturday and Sunday it blew....BUT NOT ON MONDAY. NOPE.

Once home Ruth went swimming in the back bay and I worked on my Rhino 12. The bladder needed a minor repair. Then I noticed this picture that Francis Hu sent. This fantastic pumpkin was carved by Bart Gaska...great job Bart!!

Ruth capped off the afternoon by working in the yard and making 5 jars of Ginger Guava Glace. How does she do it? If you remember she picked them yesterday while I walked to the beach to kite. She's fantastic.

I capped off the day by taking this picture at sunset, watching the Cleveland Browns defeat the Giants 35 to 14. Ruth is from Cleveland, Ohio so we have adopted them as one of the pro teams we root for. Then I watched the L.A. Dodgers blow a 5 to 3 lead to ultimately loose to the Philadelphia Phillie's 7 to 5. Game 5 is Wednesday. Unfortunately he Dodgers are down 3 to 1.

Then Sara, Ruth and I watched "Dancing With The Stars." I've got to log off now so I can vote. Hope to see you on the beach tomorrow....maybe Seal or Sunset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home