Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter, what a beautiful day and wind too

Easter, what a beautiful day and wind too!

Last night Dan, Kristin, Sara, Brian, Ruth and I died hard boiled eggs. After that we created art on them. It was a lot of fun.

Here is the indoor group eating and making a toast. There was lots of food. Rijk brought his special meat balls, Klaus brought his cucumber salad, Sara brought a spinach salad. Ruth had ham, and fresh bread. And there was lots of champagne for everyone.

While Rijk and I posed with Sara's friend Lena, Klaus took off for the beach. The wind was up.

After I took this group shot in front of the blossoming roses, Rijk and I headed for the beach to join Klaus.

By the time I got there the wind was dieing a little bit but I shot some video of Klaus and Mark. I then added their footage to the video I posted on Friday.
Check out the end of the video for Klaus and Mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home