Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Avatar was awesome!!!

January 13, 2010

There were some clearing winds today but I didn't go out. After returning from La Ventana I caught a cold. Then, just when I thought I was over it, it came back. So today was the best day for me in two weeks.

Ruth and I celebrated by taking Bebe for a walk up on 2nd Street. We had a late lunch at George's Greek Restaurant and then continued our walk to the west end of 2nd. Naturally we had to drop in to the dog store, Pussy and Pouch. Sure we bought something. We have to keep up our reputation and spread the wealth.

Then we drove over to the Edwards theater on Carson and saw Avatar. It was just coming out when we left for LV. So tonight was the night to see it in 3D. I definitely can see why people see it more than once, because I can't wait to see it again.

I predict a lot of awards come Oscar time for James Cameron the director, but that's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home