Monday, January 18, 2010

Our first clearing winds...in January

Monday, January 18, 2010

The texts started early today at 8:30. "How's the wind?" "What direction is it?" "How's the surf?" Hey I went to to bed at 2 A.M. What do I know about what's happening in the morning?

After her morning "duties" Ruth decides to take Bebe for a walk. Double click on the picture and check out the "Bling" Ruth put around her neck. All this for a little walk.

Two seconds later Ruth decides to put a red babushka around her head. We don't want the princess to get cold do we????

I had to drive up to storage to sell some equipment. In the mean time I see about five kiters on the water and three kites pumping. I wonder if this is Faycal getting ready to go out?

I couldn't believe my eyes, surf in Belmont Shore? Looking good!!!!

My neighbor Christopher is out on his windsurfer, as one kite gets gobbled up by a wave.

Not to worry, he's back up and running. Check it out!!!! Three sets of waves...in Belmont.

I heard from one of the guys that was kiting today that a new lifeguard called him in for kiting inside the swim zone. Our kite friend said "What??? We are on winter rules now." And the new guard Ian, said "Do you want me to give you a ticket?" Fortunately the stand-off did not escalate too far. Fair warning, Ian is just following the rules. He's new.

Bebe is home in bed now. I wonder what's going to happen next on the beaches of Belmont??
=========================================
Today is Tuesday and "Uncle Klaus" just returned from a work trip to Oregon.

In this shot Ruth had Bebe in her jacket keeping her warm. Check out the cap and the look.

But this shot really shows off Bebe's present. She's wearing a genuine Harley Davidson leather hat. Naturally it's extra small and it fits perfectly. Great gift Klaus. Bebe loves it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home