Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Day memories

Valentine Day memories, February 13 thru 15th

Bebe shows off her presents. He got the leather Harley cap from her Uncle Klaus. Purple scarf from Aunt JJ and Harley shirt from Aunt Judy. Every one loves to dress up the little doggie.

Now that we have a dog...we headed for Dog Beach.

Oppppsss. I think I pointed the camera the wrong way. Well I just wanted to prove that people come to Belmont for sun year around.

Bebe loves her dog buddies. Tall, short, old or young, she loves them all.

I'm free.....HAAAA, I'M FREE.....and I love this sand too.

I can't tell are you sweet....or sour???? I'm not a year old. I can't tell.

We discovered that Bebe loves to run. I think she's saying to her new best friend, "Hey this way."

I didn't plan on going in the water but I have a feeling it was "Last one in is a rotten egg."

"Wow, I thought all white dogs were small like me. I guess not????"

"I love this place. When are we coming back Mommy????"

Ruth couldn't help herself. She had to buy Bebe some booties.

Ruth said, "Relax Bebe, this will only take a second."

"Mommy, what the crap is this. Take it off or I'll chew it off!!!!"

Yesterday we returned to Bebe's second favorite place....Dog Beach.

She likes it when her friends are about the same size as she is.

"I think I'm surrounded by BROWN."

"Easy big boy, I know black is beautiful. But I think the phrase is Black is BIG."

"Do you mind squatting, I can't quite reach your ho ho."

Back home Bebe is in her favorite place....our bed. I can just hear her say, "Not another picture Dad. I'm taking a nap."

We hope you had a great Valentines Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home