Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bebe walk, unreal wind and Ruth's party

April 21 and 22, 2010

The day started out with the wind blowing all night and early in the morning. I had a feeling that it was going to Nuke today.

This morning Ruth asked me to take Bebe for a walk so I thought I might as well check out the beach while we were out. The time was 11:45.

As we headed to the end of the Claremont ramp I noticed there were a few kites out.

It was almost noon when I shot this picture. Four kiters out and no waiting. Plenty of water out there, but unfortunately there was a little "junk" in the water from the L.A. River.

Then Bebe and I walked over to the bay. This shot is looking North. If you double click on this picture you see various cloud levels. The rain is just around the corner.

Bebe and I walked to the basketball/tennis courts for a little exercise. If you notice her leash is off.

The next step was to close the gates and walk her around the courts. Oh my gosh, she did it, but I still don't trust here at Dog Beach. I've already been burnt once. I'm not going to chase her again.

At about 1 o'clock we headed home and I made sure that guys knew that the wind was up.

I hope there is a YouTube.com coming soon
.

Last night, the 22nd, Ruth had "Girls Night Out" at our house. The theme was an ALL ITALIAN theme. Everyone made their own custom pizza, then sat down to dinner.

This shot shows the party in full swing. A few pizzas were out and a few in the oven and salad and wine was on the table. Notice if you will the "napkins" Ruth collected in Italy. I was the drink server. Visualize this, I had the napkin over the left arm as I poured wine, champagne and a wonderful limoncello concoction that Ruth created. Mmmmmmm. Very sweet and sour.

After a while I escaped to my computer to get away from the cackling. Sorry honey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home