Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wainman Demo Day.....

March 23, 2010, It's Wainman Demo Day.....

At about noon the wind started coming up and I put things in motion to get to the beach.

When I got to the beach I noticed there was a boat race going on near the pier and right in the middle of the pack was one lone kiter. I wonder if he felt a little small out there with those big sail boats????

And I noticed Dong fully powered up. Time to make a decision....

Last night "Polish" Matt dropped off a Wainman "Big Mama" 15 s.m. kite to give to Gabor. I figured I might as well demo it today and give it to him tomorrow. So I pumped it up and went out.

Omar arrived with his new big "Pillow." I think he said it was a Flysurfer 19...It's huge!!!

Michael M's in the foreground and Omar is in the back. We were all having fun.

OK, it's just an illusion. This is Omar racing the Coast Guard boat. The CG won.

Here's a better shot of Omar. He was really powered up and he was jumping today too.

At about 2:30 the wind starting to back-off so Michael came in.

Then Omar came in....

A few minutes later Gabor came over from Seal. He only stayed for a minuted because he knew the wind was better at Seal than it was here so he went back.

Since I give it to Gabor tomorrow, I wanted to at least get a couple of shots of Big Mama in the air, so Michael launched me and took some shots.

Unfortunately I only have pictures on the sand but you'll have to believe me when I tell you that this 15 was great. At one point there were only two kites on the water, Omar and me.

All in all it was a lot of fun using Big Mama. Maybe Gabor will forget to come by and pick it up tomorrow.....then I could demo it again. A guy could dream can't he???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home