Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The weather she is a changing.

Tuesday was a day of beach repairing. I've been having problems with my struts leaking air so I thought I would work on them since I didn't have anything else to do. Klaus called after lunch and asked how the wind was. I said "There's not much wind to speak of." So he rode his Harley over to the house so we could fix the plastic inserts on his North Rebel. It didn't take very long, and he was off like a puff of smoke heading to a fish restaurant for dinner. This was his first day back from working up in Oregon. They were having a heat wave up there, just like we were.
After he roared into the sunset, I grabbed my camera and rode my bicycle down to the Claremont ramp. I also threw on a jacked because it was feeling pretty cold. As you can see there is a weather front coming in.

My neighbor Joey, his wife Diana and their four kids were taking a walk down by the Peninsula. The wave action was pretty strong. I think it's going to blow tomorrow.

I know it's hard to see but are those kites flying at Seal?

I blew up the picture to make the image a little closer and yes there are two kites up at Seal but I don't think they are actually kiting. Or are they?

As the day approaches sunset, I definatley think you should call in sick tomorrow.

You can use me as an excuse. It might go something like this, "I had to drive down to Belmont to help out my friend Jim launch and land his kite. I know he needed help because the wind was so strong that he just couldn't get it down by himself. That's what friends are for. Right?"

See you on the water and bring something small to fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home