Friday, July 11, 2008

Time to make offerings to the wind gods...

It's Friday and there were only a few things happening today. Early this morning the street cleaner came. Later Ruth and I walked to lunch and then went window shopping. After that we walked through Greg Tracy's new construction and then walked to the beach to see if the wind was going to come up. It didn't look promising. So after we got home we went to Costco to get a few items that we couldn't live without.

On our way home I saw the sunsetting so I grabbed my camera, walked down to the launch ramp and took a bunch of shots. I posted what I thought were the four best shots, but I am very curious about two things. Number one, which sunset shot do you like best? One, two, three or four?

1. Sunset with palm trees, 1024

2. Sunset with building, 1024

3. Sunset with reflection, 1024

4. Sunset behind building, 1024x768

5. Sunset behind building, 1300x700

6. Sunset behind building, 800x600

My second question is which resolution works best on your computer when you double click on the image to make it bigger. Number 4 which is 1024x768 or #5 which is 1300x700, or #6 800x600?

I would be curious what your two choices are. Please send your votes to jim.corbett01@gmail.com
and thanks in advance for taking the time, Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home