Monday, August 25, 2008

Lake Isabella last weekend and Dan and I are off to Oahu tomorrow.

Dan, and his friends Steve and Christin, Belmont windsurfer Danny Valo and his friend, as well as Chad, his ex-coworker and friend Eyal and his girl friend Lisa, as well as my friend Klaus, me and Dans local friends Bud, his wife Gwynne and their two kids, Buds father Allen, wife and two dogs nd then there was Mike and his girlfriend who had the adjoining trailer. It was great group because there was plenty of room to get lost in.

Here's an opening shot of the lake.....



Lake Isabella was fun but very gusty. We all enjoyed the adventure. When I returned home I did the dialogue editing for a feature film called "The Nail, The Story of Joey Nardone." Check it out on imdb.

Tomorrow morning Ruth is driving me up to the airport at 6 A.M. See you in a week and hope you have great wind.

Jim, Dan and Ruth.

P.S. I have so many pictures to share...and so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home