Wednesday, July 16, 2008

OK, we were tired but who cares.

Wednesday, July 16th. We got wind. This is five days in a row at Belmont.

There was a little wind at 4 o'clock. We were glad to get any wind at all.

I think Omar was the first on the water and the last man standing. And no bladder problems either.

I don't exactly believe the graph because there wasn't that much wind early. Hmmm??? Klaus got there after work, so did Joe and Mark. Dong and Kyle were on the water too.

Today, because we were a little sore from kiting at Surfside/Sunset yesterday, all we did was lots of hand slaps, plus we practiced our "tricks." We worked on our jumps, toe side, ollies, pops, all those things.

At one point when we were de-rigging I heard a loud yell. So I grabbed my camera and took a shot of Lisa walking up the beach. She had just done her first port/up-wind tack. Great going Lisa.

Now you have a Sherpa and you deserve it too.

As the sun set, Klaus and I hoped that there was going to be wind tomorrow. Let's go for six tommorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home