Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sept. 22nd and 23rd, got some and nothing..

Sept. 22nd, we had some wind.

Yes we had some wind, but no pictures...just a great time on our directionals.

Sept. 23nd, we had NO wind.

We were ready for a repeat of yesterday...BUT NO!!!!

I did have my camera though..

Here is Raoul at the Kitesurfari camp. All pumped up and no where to go. He told me later that he did get out later for a while.

There were three guys on the beach huffing and puffing and couldn't blow enough wind to go out.

What a great day to get some exercise. Remember, you're breathing this smog, smoke crap.

I waited for this ship to get about in the middle of the breakwater opening. I love this shot. Catalina is in the background, in the middle is the breakwater. Which is very visible. And there are three ships and three boats. Count them when you double click on the picture.

Sept. 24nd, we had no wind AGAIN!!!!

So we went over to the bay on Bayshore Drive.

After Ruth fixed us lunch Ruth, Klaus, Rijk and I headed for the bay. Ruth and Rijk jumped in to take a little swim.

It's hard to tell but they had just come back from about a half mile swim. From where we were, up to the bridge and back. They had fun and cooled off.

Klaus and I kept each other company as I took pictures with my cell phone. They are really fun to use and edit. It's almost a camera. We hope there's going to be wind tomorrow, but don't count on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home