Friday, March 26, 2010

The best day....ever!!!!

Friday March 26, 2010

This was my best day....ever!!!!

Today Ruth and I were working in the front yard. Actually I had painted the fire pit and put all of the lava rocks back to normal. Naturally getting ready for summer.

Check it out. Two coats of paint after fixing the cracks that developed from the hot fire on the back wall......HOT!!!

While I had the paint out I repainted the little garden wall. Then around the front and up the wall to the wall that divides our property. I'm tired.

I don't have a picture of it but while we were working on the front yard I received a call from Chris Gatewood from Kite Naked. He said that he enjoyed meeting me the past few days and that he wondered if I would become the local rep for Wainman Kites and for his Kite Naked shop. Naturally I said I would be happy to.

Later at dinner Dan made a toast. He said, "Dad normally you make the toasts at dinner but tonight I'll do it. Congratulations on being the new 'Demo Mistier' for Wainman and we all look forward to a great, GREAT summer." Thanks Dan.

And thanks Chris and thanks Wainman Kites too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home