Sunday, April 4, 2010

Demo Day for Kitesurfari

April 2nd and 3rd, 2010

Demo Day for Kitesurfari at Belmont Shore

The demo day set-up on Friday.

Lots of gear to try...kites and boards.

Robert and I had a great time on the beach. It's almost summer...so time to get your new equipment.

Dan comes to the beach bearing gifts. He is bringing the all important "beverages" for those thirsty kiters.

Rosemary was down for demo day too. It was great seeing her at Belmont.

There were lots of kites out on Saturday. There was wind and it was fairly warm....for Springtime.

Gabor came by Belmont on his windsurfer. Here he and Dan are "racing."

Dan doing his "hop and pop."

Radko, another windsurfing buddy, is perfecting his jibe.

Back rolls are one of Dan's signature tricks. One of these days I will get a sequence of shots.

Wow, can Dan get any closer to the cameraman. Next time he will be on top of me....OMG!!

Mike was out on the Big Mama and I was out on the Boss. I couldn't believe it, Mike passes me on the upwind leg. He was doing great!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home